The Gymnasium will be closed to all residents from Monday 29th August until approximately mid-October due to major upgrade works.
Level 10 Pool, Sauna & Steam Rooms will be closed to all residents from Thursday 1st September through to approximately mid-November due to major upgrade works.
Due to the current Covid restrictions, facilities will only be available for those Guests who have been fully vaccinated. Access to the building facilities inclusive of the gym, spa, pool, function room, media room, business centre, barbeque areas, lawn, bathrooms etc will only be granted after the completion of pre-booked facilities induction. Limited spaces per induction session due to social distancing requirements. A once-off charge of $150 plus GST will apply to any guests staying less than 6 months.
Complimentary for guests staying 6 months plus. You may select this at the time of the booking.
Enjoy comfortable living in one of our light-filled two-bedroom apartments in Freshwater Place, arugably Melbourne's best residential Tower. This exclusive security complex is located in the heart of vibrant Southbank with easy access to all Melbourne CBD has to offer.
The full-sized kitchens will delight the enthusiastic chef with all the quality appointments you’re used to at home, including stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, stylish white stone bench tops and ample cupboard space.
The stylish bathrooms with discrete European-style internal laundry feature frameless glass showers with modern floor-to-ceiling tiles.
Start your morning with a dip in the on-site lap pool, finish off your workout in the full-equipped gym with a relaxing sauna, or enjoy the outdoors in the complex’s beautiful gardens with barbeque facilities.
Overall fantastic location with everything at your doorsteps you could require. Will be staying here.
Great location. Fantastic view of the city. Excellent communication with booking and check-in staff. Very comfortable bed. Would definitely stay again.
Great location and close to everything that I needed. I was in Melbourne for a conference at Crown and it was only a short walk to the conference each day. I was staying on the 28th floor and there was a gorgeous view of the city.
Perfect location! This apartment was just across the river from the city so super easy walk into work each day. Plus you’re right across the road from Crown Casino if you want to try your luck while you’re in town. Or just pick one of the many options to eat and drink along the river at Southbank. If you’d prefer to stay in there is an IGA just across the courtyard from the entrance where you can grab something to cook at home. The apartment was first class with AMAZING views of the city and river. Comfortable bed, plenty of wardrobe space and washer/dryer combo. Just an all-round great place to stay. Would highly recommend.
Properly managed property. Everything is well-maintained, tracked and taken care of.
Freshwater Place riverfront position is one of the best in Melbourne. Located on the southern bank of the Yarra River between Southgate and the Crown Entertainment Complex, this apartment provides magnificent views over the river, city and Melbourne's parks and gardens. The building features fully equipped gymnasium, massage room, BBQ area, half-acre garden and fully equipped business centre.
1. Check in is available from 4:00 PM and must be arranged with a consultant to meet and greet at an agreed time - available any hour from 4:00pm, any early arrival requests are welcome but cannot be guaranteed.
2. The number of guests in the apartment must not exceed the number of guests included in the tariff.
3. Corporate Keys apartments are to be used for quiet residential purposes only. Corporate Keys has a strict no party policy in all of our properties. Failure to comply will result in immediate eviction without refund. Eviction costs up to $2500 may apply.
4. Our apartments are subject to owners corporation (body corporate) rules. Please refer to the apartment manual on arrival at the apartment. Noncompliance to these rules will result in immediate eviction from the property without refund. Acceptance of these terms and conditions signifies acceptance to abide by the specific apartment and body corporate rules found in the apartment manual in the property.
5. Your booking includes a basic exit clean. If you do not leave the apartment in neat and tidy order, and follow the instructions in the apartment manual, your credit card may be charged with an additional cleaning expense.
6. It is the guests responsibility to notify management of any breakages or damages which occur at the property. Money may be deducted from your credit card to cover replacement or repair.
7. Guests must comply with parking regulations and show consideration to neighbours and other vehicles.
8. Unless otherwise agreed, Corporate Keys will provide 1 key per adult guest not to exceed 2 keys per property. If at any time keys are lost, Corporate Keys must be notified immediately to cancel security access and to organise a replacement. For security purposes, lost keys will require that the property locks be changed, and the Guest shall be liable for the cost of the locksmith and replacement cost of the keys and swipes. After hours lockouts will incur a minimum fee of $150.
9. All Corporate Keys properties are strictly non smoking. Smoking detected in apartments will incur a minimum charge of $350 and may result in eviction without refund.
10. Guests must not allow the property to be used for any illegal purposes.
11. For all properties, the noise level must be inaudible from neighbouring properties between 10pm and 8am.
12. Corporate Keys reserves the right to cancel the booking and provide the guest with a full refund if applicable within 24 hours of the booking being made, or if the apartment becomes uninhabitable and appropriate alternative accommodation is not available.
13. Non adherence to these terms and conditions will result in you being removed from the property without refund and may result in forfeit of your bond or if a credit card was supplied for security charges may apply.
14. Payment is required upfront - No cancellations or refunds allowed if made within 14 days prior to arrival. If cancelled more than 14 days prior to arrival there will be a $500 cancellation fee
15. A security deposit of $500 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
16. Please note we are not able to provide a meet and greet check-in service on Christmas Day. Your keys can be collected via a pin coded lock box from our Port Melbourne office.
Standard Cancellation Policy:
The guest can cancel free of charge until 2 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price of the reservation if they cancel within 2 days before arrival.
Covid Cancellation Policy:
Cancellation due to Victorian government lockdowns:
Unless within normal no charge cancellation timeframes, Corporate Keys Group will issue a 12-month credit in lieu of no show and cancellation charges for any guests set to check-in between lockdown dates.
Credit can be redeemed for any Corporate Keys corporate apartment properties.
Travelling from Red Zones as designated by the Victorian Government:
Any guests travelling from a Red Zone and with a check-in within 72 hours of the current date will be issued a 12-month credit in lieu of no show and cancellation charges for any guests set to check-in between lockdown dates.
Credit can be redeemed for any Corporate Keys corporate apartment properties.
Zones are being updated regularly at https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/victorian-travel-permit-system
We will require verification that you are travelling from one of these zones. Approved Verification - Driver's License, Government ID, Lease or Rates Notice.