Built for the Town and Country Bank in 1884, it was possibly the first building built of stone by private enterprise. In 1887 the building became the premises for the Commercial Bank of Australia. It survived World War II bombing and minor damage by cyclone Tracy, however only the facade remains today.
Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids), Caters for people who use a wheelchair., Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.