Indicative Prices: $10 - $15
Beaumont House is a State Heritage listed building owned by the National Trust of South Australia. Built by Adelaide's first Anglican Bishop, Bishop Short, in 1847, during its long history the house has been the home of leading pioneer businessman Sir Samuel Davenport and was one of the first locations of plantings of olive groves and grape vines in South Australia.
*Beaumont House is only available for historical guided tours on the first Sunday of each month from 2pm to 4.30pm (January excepted). Afternoon tea is also available on these open days. Car parking is available in the visitors' car park or on the street.
Historic Beaumont House is also available for hire for weddings, private and corporate functions. There are many opportunities to enjoy the heritage garden of Beaumont House especially during public events such as Open Garden Day, The Pioneer Women's Trail and Heritage Harvest Day and the Australian Festival of Marmalade. Please refer to our website for more details.
*During the week Beaumont House houses the State Office of the National Trust of South Australia and is open 9am to 5pm for National Trust business.
National Trust, Australian Museums and Galleries Association, Carpark, Conference/Convention Facilities, Public Toilet, Free Wifi, International, Aboriginal Culture, Food & Wine, History & Heritage