Located on level 16 of the highly sought after Triptych building with stunning expansive views of the Southbank precinct & the Botanical Gardens. This stunning 165m2 luxury apartment offers ideal luxury living only moments from the City, Melbourne's renowned fashion and shopping, Crown Casino, MCG, Rod Laver Arena, Hamer Hall, The Arts Centre, The Royal Botanic Gardens, public transports and much more.
- Expansive master bedroom with BIR and stunning ensuite including large stone bathtub.
- 2 other spacious bedrooms, one with ensuite.
- State of the art kitchen with Miele appliances, island bench and a butler's pantry.
- Ceiling height close to 3m.
- Huge living/dining spaces featuring bamboo floors, Poliform fittings and the signature flair of the Carr Design Group over looking the Botanic Gardens.
- East facing Botanical garden views.
- Private lobby entrance, separate laundry, ducted heating and cooling.
- Basement car space.
- Other amenities include a 25 metre indoor lap pool, podium rooftop garden with yoga deck, state of the art gymnasium, beautiful vertical villages and security entrance.
The Hamptons apartments are lovely, the room had everything that I needed for a great weekend away.
Stylish appartment. Spotlessly clean. Attentive staff. Close to beach, cbd,cafes, restaurants and public transport.
Beautiful apartments in great location.
Fabulous! Very relaxing in luxury accommodation.
Completely satisfied happy and relaxed and the proprietor was so helpful polite. Excellent cleaning. I absolutely love the Hamptons apartment it was spotlessly clean, immaculate, the most comfortable furniture.. everything you needed was provided from washing machine, clothes dryer, coffee maker machine and the situation was perfect. You could see the beach from the apartment and the owners were the most helpful and friendly beautiful people I have ever met and there is also safe parking close to shops it was so comfortable I am going to stay there again in the near future and i loved the roof top sun deck it is amazing home away from home. I loved everything it was perfect out of this world you could not fault anything. Everything was total luxury and the owners were so helpful they took the time to help me learn how to send a text on my phone service like that is very rare these days anyone who decides to stay there will be very happy and very comfortable.
Easy, everything up-front, no hidden extras. Very pleasant and super-responsive staff.
Situated on Kavanagh Street, in the heart of Southbank, this spacious, fully furnished apartment is centrally located and within easy reach of Southbank's shopping and restaurants. Also a short stroll to Melbourne's Arts & Cultural Precinct and the Botanical Gardens. A few minutes walk to the CBD and public transport at your doorstep Melbourne's beaches and markets are easily accessible. Video intercom and access to onsite pool and gymnasium.