Located on level 16 of the highly sought after Triptych building with stunning expansive views of the Southbank precinct & the Botanical Gardens. This stunning 165m2 luxury apartment offers ideal luxury living only moments from the City, Melbourne's renowned fashion and shopping, Crown Casino, MCG, Rod Laver Arena, Hamer Hall, The Arts Centre, The Royal Botanic Gardens, public transports and much more.
- Expansive master bedroom with BIR and stunning ensuite including large stone bathtub.
- 2 other spacious bedrooms, one with ensuite.
- State of the art kitchen with Miele appliances, island bench and a butler's pantry.
- Ceiling height close to 3m.
- Huge living/dining spaces featuring bamboo floors, Poliform fittings and the signature flair of the Carr Design Group over looking the Botanic Gardens.
- East facing Botanical garden views.
- Private lobby entrance, separate laundry, ducted heating and cooling.
- Basement car space.
- Other amenities include a 25 metre indoor lap pool, podium rooftop garden with yoga deck, state of the art gymnasium, beautiful vertical villages and security entrance.
Luxury in Port Melbourne. Superb, with every facility, quiet, close to beach and to Bay Street. The service is helpful. Parking is available, and the light rail or bus will take you to the City in no time. Good for a short or long stay.
Location was ideal for access to station pier,and long term car parking. Quiet restful nights rest.
Great stay in luxury unit. Beautiful unit with everything covered. It was exactly what we needed after 10 days on the road. It felt like home.
Apartment quality was excellent. Everything we needed for a comfortable stay was provided. Overall we had a great stay and I would rate our stay very highly!
Great location, superb apartment, excellent support from Corporate Keys staff. The pool at Eureka is fantastic. Just a brilliant place to stay.
Situated on Kavanagh Street, in the heart of Southbank, this spacious, fully furnished apartment is centrally located and within easy reach of Southbank's shopping and restaurants. Also a short stroll to Melbourne's Arts & Cultural Precinct and the Botanical Gardens. A few minutes walk to the CBD and public transport at your doorstep Melbourne's beaches and markets are easily accessible. Video intercom and access to onsite pool and gymnasium.