Located on level 16 of the highly sought after Triptych building with stunning expansive views of the Southbank precinct & the Botanical Gardens. This stunning 165m2 luxury apartment offers ideal luxury living only moments from the City, Melbourne's renowned fashion and shopping, Crown Casino, MCG, Rod Laver Arena, Hamer Hall, The Arts Centre, The Royal Botanic Gardens, public transports and much more.
- Expansive master bedroom with BIR and stunning ensuite including large stone bathtub.
- 2 other spacious bedrooms, one with ensuite.
- State of the art kitchen with Miele appliances, island bench and a butler's pantry.
- Ceiling height close to 3m.
- Huge living/dining spaces featuring bamboo floors, Poliform fittings and the signature flair of the Carr Design Group over looking the Botanic Gardens.
- East facing Botanical garden views.
- Private lobby entrance, separate laundry, ducted heating and cooling.
- Basement car space.
- Other amenities include a 25 metre indoor lap pool, podium rooftop garden with yoga deck, state of the art gymnasium, beautiful vertical villages and security entrance.
I spoke to Wally on the phone and he was an absolute gem and made the booking process so seamless, highly recommend as customer service is great!
Fabulous location. Loved the rooftop area, amazing views. Close to beach, walk ways, shops, pubs and restaurants. Apartment was beautifully decorated and had everything we needed. Staff went above and beyond.
Warm welcome. Very clean, comfortable, easy access. Will stay here again.
Exceptional! The decor, quality finishes, design, two bathrooms and security.
Gentleman on front desk was so welcoming and helpful with our luggage and carparking, creating a great first impression. A wonderful 2 bedroom apartment that was great value for money.
Easy, everything up-front, no hidden extras. Very pleasant and super-responsive staff.
Situated on Kavanagh Street, in the heart of Southbank, this spacious, fully furnished apartment is centrally located and within easy reach of Southbank's shopping and restaurants. Also a short stroll to Melbourne's Arts & Cultural Precinct and the Botanical Gardens. A few minutes walk to the CBD and public transport at your doorstep Melbourne's beaches and markets are easily accessible. Video intercom and access to onsite pool and gymnasium.