Located on level 16 of the highly sought after Triptych building with stunning expansive views of the Southbank precinct & the Botanical Gardens. This stunning 165m2 luxury apartment offers ideal luxury living only moments from the City, Melbourne's renowned fashion and shopping, Crown Casino, MCG, Rod Laver Arena, Hamer Hall, The Arts Centre, The Royal Botanic Gardens, public transports and much more.
- Expansive master bedroom with BIR and stunning ensuite including large stone bathtub.
- 2 other spacious bedrooms, one with ensuite.
- State of the art kitchen with Miele appliances, island bench and a butler's pantry.
- Ceiling height close to 3m.
- Huge living/dining spaces featuring bamboo floors, Poliform fittings and the signature flair of the Carr Design Group over looking the Botanic Gardens.
- East facing Botanical garden views.
- Private lobby entrance, separate laundry, ducted heating and cooling.
- Basement car space.
- Other amenities include a 25 metre indoor lap pool, podium rooftop garden with yoga deck, state of the art gymnasium, beautiful vertical villages and security entrance.
Location, price! Really love this place, it’s our third time we have stayed.
If you love the beach, coffee and buzz then this apartment is in an amazing location! Close to Bay st with great cafes and restaurants, and a 25 min walk to St Kilda along the foreshore, this luxury modern apartment is the perfect stay. Spacious and with great amenities you can't go wrong.
Good location, excellent facilities.
I love the apartment, very clean and great location. They had everything you need.
Staff were extremely accommodating, I had a late arrival into Melbourne but yet there was a staff member on call who I was able to contact to get my keys. The apartments are really clean and very well set up. TV's have full Foxtel package, with internet access, netflix and youtube. Kitchen set up was ideal for anyone who wanted to eat in.
Situated on Kavanagh Street, in the heart of Southbank, this spacious, fully furnished apartment is centrally located and within easy reach of Southbank's shopping and restaurants. Also a short stroll to Melbourne's Arts & Cultural Precinct and the Botanical Gardens. A few minutes walk to the CBD and public transport at your doorstep Melbourne's beaches and markets are easily accessible. Video intercom and access to onsite pool and gymnasium.