Located on level 16 of the highly sought after Triptych building with stunning expansive views of the Southbank precinct & the Botanical Gardens. This stunning 165m2 luxury apartment offers ideal luxury living only moments from the City, Melbourne's renowned fashion and shopping, Crown Casino, MCG, Rod Laver Arena, Hamer Hall, The Arts Centre, The Royal Botanic Gardens, public transports and much more.
- Expansive master bedroom with BIR and stunning ensuite including large stone bathtub.
- 2 other spacious bedrooms, one with ensuite.
- State of the art kitchen with Miele appliances, island bench and a butler's pantry.
- Ceiling height close to 3m.
- Huge living/dining spaces featuring bamboo floors, Poliform fittings and the signature flair of the Carr Design Group over looking the Botanic Gardens.
- East facing Botanical garden views.
- Private lobby entrance, separate laundry, ducted heating and cooling.
- Basement car space.
- Other amenities include a 25 metre indoor lap pool, podium rooftop garden with yoga deck, state of the art gymnasium, beautiful vertical villages and security entrance.
Good location, excellent accommodation. Staff very friendly and helpful.
Nicely decorated, well located and very clean. We would definitely stay again.
Superior lodging. Great staff!
Appearance, security, facilities available in the apartment, the small touches for example coffee machine, water bottles and lovely toiletries for use. Friendly staff, great location and value for money. Will definitely book here again when we visit Victoria again.
Superb! Very smart decor. All clean and pretty well new furnishings. It's a classy block of apartments indeed.
Easy, everything up-front, no hidden extras. Very pleasant and super-responsive staff.
Situated on Kavanagh Street, in the heart of Southbank, this spacious, fully furnished apartment is centrally located and within easy reach of Southbank's shopping and restaurants. Also a short stroll to Melbourne's Arts & Cultural Precinct and the Botanical Gardens. A few minutes walk to the CBD and public transport at your doorstep Melbourne's beaches and markets are easily accessible. Video intercom and access to onsite pool and gymnasium.