Located on level 16 of the highly sought after Triptych building with stunning expansive views of the Southbank precinct & the Botanical Gardens. This stunning 165m2 luxury apartment offers ideal luxury living only moments from the City, Melbourne's renowned fashion and shopping, Crown Casino, MCG, Rod Laver Arena, Hamer Hall, The Arts Centre, The Royal Botanic Gardens, public transports and much more.
- Expansive master bedroom with BIR and stunning ensuite including large stone bathtub.
- 2 other spacious bedrooms, one with ensuite.
- State of the art kitchen with Miele appliances, island bench and a butler's pantry.
- Ceiling height close to 3m.
- Huge living/dining spaces featuring bamboo floors, Poliform fittings and the signature flair of the Carr Design Group over looking the Botanic Gardens.
- East facing Botanical garden views.
- Private lobby entrance, separate laundry, ducted heating and cooling.
- Basement car space.
- Other amenities include a 25 metre indoor lap pool, podium rooftop garden with yoga deck, state of the art gymnasium, beautiful vertical villages and security entrance.
Great location for "living like a local" with shops and cafes nearby yet reasonably close to the city. Beautiful decor. Very comfortable beds - excellent linen. Well-equipped kitchen.
It is a beautiful classical property and well-equipped.
The apartment was very clean, looked amazing and felt homey. Will definitely be coming back!
I had a wonderful stay, like it's my second home. Clean, comfortable, everything you need. It was brand new and I hope people will appreciate that and keep it that nice.
Very comfortable beds, nice linen and bath towels. Big-sized hair dryer, well-equipped kitchen. Everything was very clean!
Easy, everything up-front, no hidden extras. Very pleasant and super-responsive staff.
Situated on Kavanagh Street, in the heart of Southbank, this spacious, fully furnished apartment is centrally located and within easy reach of Southbank's shopping and restaurants. Also a short stroll to Melbourne's Arts & Cultural Precinct and the Botanical Gardens. A few minutes walk to the CBD and public transport at your doorstep Melbourne's beaches and markets are easily accessible. Video intercom and access to onsite pool and gymnasium.