Welcome to your Melbourne Home
Our curated open plan apartment is a distinctly Melbourne experience. The Iconic Collins street is renowned for its plethora of dining options along with being a stone's throw away from the best shopping in Melbourne
Plan your day from your spacious apartment on the 5th floor of the Mark building at 325 Collins streets, and unwind at night in the living room with hand-crafted furnishings and art sourced from local designers. Our apartments are more than just a home, they’re a unique gateway to explore our incredible city.
Our light-filled two-bedroom apartment is ideal for families or small groups. Experience urban living in a space that captures Melbourne’s iconic style and be inspired by our recommendations or private tailor-made tours to explore Melbourne’s surrounds.
Heading out? There are plenty of public transport options on your doorstep with a tram stop at your doorstep and a supermarket within a 2-minute walk for your convenience. For fresh ingredients, the lively Queen Victoria market is only a 10-minute stroll and you can cook up a storm in our fully equipped modern kitchen.
If you’re curious about Melbourne’s culinary offerings, then you’ve come to the right place. We’re here to show you all that Melbourne has to offer: start with a coffee in the converted warehouse setting of Higher Ground, sample some of the city’s best Italian at Tipo00 and treat yourself to Japanese whiskey in the hidden Hihou bar – we love sharing local gems like these, so whatever your tastes, we can help you find your way and share our curated ideas with you to explore Melbourne.
At the end of the day, crack open a bottle from the nearby ‘City Wine Shop’ or simply sink into the couch with a movie on Netflix. We’ve taken great care to cover all the essentials, so that you can spend more time on the things that matter most.
Our standard check-in is after 2 pm and checkout is by 10 am, but we can be flexible. Please don’t hesitate to ask if there is anything we can do to help make your visit to Melbourne an unforgettable one.
Our spacious two-bedroom apartment offers you:
• Safe and secure entrance
• Unlimited high-speed Wifi and Netflix on widescreen TV
• Fresh bed linen and bath towels provided
• 2 queen-size beds with luxurious pillow-top mattresses (an additional queen air bed is available on request)
• Built-in wardrobes large enough for even the most well-equipped travellers
• Modern kitchen with dishwasher, oven, microwave and a chef’s arsenal of cooking utensils
• Contemporary bathroom equipped with hair dryer and shower
• Private laundry facilities: washing machine, dryer, clothes hanger, iron and ironing board
• Air conditioning/heating and fans to keep you comfortable during any season
• Portacot and pram available upon advance request
Our apartment is all about location. The 58-tram stop is just meters from your doorstep and the Southbank area is perfectly positioned to explore the beaches of Port Phillip Bay and Melbourne's favourite seaside destination, St Kilda.
We’re within a 15-minute walk to:
• Flinders Street Station - the hub of the metropolitan rail network
• Crown Casino - Melbourne’s iconic entertainment complex
• Federation Square - venue for arts, culture and public events on the edge of the CBD
• NGV- Victoria's national art gallery with breathtaking collections from around the world
• The Arts Centre - for performing arts, consisting of theatres and concert halls
• Eureka Skydeck - see the city from the highest viewing platform in Southern Hemisphere
• Melbourne Aquarium - hosting 2,000 marine creatures of diverse species
• Melbourne Convention Centre - the home of thousands of large exhibitions
• ACMI - dedicated to film, television, games, new media and art in all its forms
And a 30-minute walk/15-minute tram ride to:
• Southern Cross Station - regional transport hub and airport bus (SkyBus) link
• MCG - the home of AFL, cricket, international soccer and premier entertainment events
• National Sports Museum - hosting more than 3,500 items from Australia's sporting history
• Etihad Stadium - caters to major sporting and entertainment events
• Royal Botanic Gardens - one of the world's finest with more than 50,000 plants
• The Shrine of Remembrance - Victoria’s national war memorial
• Cooks’ Cottage - the oldest building in Australia and home of Captain James Cook's parents
• Queen Victoria Market - the largest open-air market in the Southern Hemisphere
• Chinatown - a historic ethnic enclave in the CBD
Fantastic stay in St Kilda. Excellent location, safe and secure building. Venna the manager was so friendly and helpful and really made our stay outstanding. Would definitely recommend The Hamptons Apartments and look forward to returning very soon.
Excellent location, close to the beach. Well-fitted out. Hope to be back again soon!
Recommend Hamptons Apartments for its convenient location to shops, cafes and the beach. Modern decor, fully-equipped proximity to family living in Port Melbourne.
The property was well-maintained and close to all amenities. There are a number of excellent cafes and restaurant nearby. The beach, theatre and parks are only walking distance from the apartment.
A lovely new complex in a great location. Would highly recommend it! Fantastic location, very quiet considering it’s located on Chapel Street. Spacious, self apartment with everything we needed. The staff were wonderful!
Nook Melbourne, Short Stay Apartments was founded by us, for people like us. We have curious minds that drive our passions for travel, as well as seeking to unearth the hidden treasures our planet has to offer. Throughout our travels, we've always sought to find the best our host cities have to offer, from food to cocktails, to local sites and events.
When away from home we seek out friendly locals to immerse ourselves in their culture and understand what gives each place its unique character. Our shared love of travel and adventure has led us to want to share our experiences of our home city with others who travelling for both work and pleasure.
So please enjoy your stay in Melbourne with Nook Melbourne, Short Stay Apartments, and make the most of what this great city has to offer.