Beaming with natural light, this 2 bedroom apartment in the popular Liberty Towers complex has plenty to offer and commands the perfect location.
Sitting on the fringe of Melbourne CBD and Docklands and with an effortless city lifestyle, this apartment features:
- Easy to maintain to kitchen with generous cupboard space. Complete with stainless steel appliances including 4 burner gas cook top, oven and range hood.
- Spacious semi-ensuite bathroom with bathtub and with access to main room.
- Large open plan living/dining area overlooking the Melbourne CBD.
- 10th floor location with balcony.
- Floor to ceiling windows beaming with natural light.
- Heating & Cooling.
- Guests have full access to swimming pool, spa and gym.
Stayed two nights. Lovely tidy, fresh apartments with a beachside feel. Good amenities and friendly staff. Five minutes walk from the pier/water. Great rooftop views with BBQs. Would definitely stay again.
Quiet, relaxed, private, perfect stay for a few days. Perfect location, far enough from city to be quiet but only a 10 min tram ride to CBD. Excellent, relaxing apartment with every thing you need to have a great stay. Big hot showers, excellent bed, relaxed floor plan. close to some great restaurants around Beacon Cove. On site parking is great.
Home away from home!
Clean, high quality accomodation. Felt like home!
Anesu and Diana are both very pleasant, attentive and professional to deal with. Apartment is very fresh, clean and stylish. It presents like shown on your internet pages.
Location is hard to beat with this address, positioned on the corner of Collins St & Spencer St, you will enjoy the ultimate city lifestyle:
- Opposite Southern Cross Station
- Easy access to tram stops
- Minutes away from Crown Casino
- Close to retail shops, shopping centres, cafes and restaurants
- Located on the fringe of Docklands and Melbourne CBD this apartment has easy access to freeways and the city link.