Our Skyline One Bedroom Apartments (56m2) offer 1 Queen bed, ensuite bathroom, living, dining and kitchen with coffee machine. 1GB FREE WIFI per day. Each room has a furnished balcony with great views. Secure onsite parking (fee). Includes use of Pool and BBQ. 2 minutes to James Street shops & dining.
• Fully equipped apartments
• Kitchen includes cooktop, oven, microwave, full sized refrigerator and dishwasher
• Nespresso Coffee machine and kettle
• Reverse cycle individually controlled air-conditioning in living room plus ceiling fans in bedroom
• Wi-Fi (1GB per day free)
• Flat screen TV with digital and cable TV (80+ Platinum Foxtel IQ Package)
• DVD Player
• Ipod Docking station
• Furnished balcony with great views
• Direct dial Telephone
• Laundry with washer, dryer, clothing airer and ironing/ironing board
• Bathroom with shower, guest amenities and hairdryer
• Security access to building and floors
• Complimentary water on arrival
The apartment is well equiped and very clean.
Everything I needed. Lovely looking apartment
The place is beautiful and beyond all I expected. The receptionist was fantastic and went out of her way to help me. I would throughly recommend it.
Room was clean, comfortable and well appointed.
Quiet, great location, nice pad.
M &A Apartments is a 4 star self-contained apartment complex located in the James Street precinct of Fortitude Valley and New Farm, within a short walk of cafes, bars, restaurants, markets and boutique shopping.
M &A Apartments offer visitors to Brisbane a choice of One or Two Bedroom apartments. Each fully equipped with a kitchen with a full sized refrigerator, dishwasher and coffee machine. Also included is 1 GB of free wifi and a Smart TV with Netflix The property also offers an outdoor swimming pool, BBQ facilities and secure onsite parking.
M&A has limited pet-friendly apartments available. All pets must be approved by the property prior to arrival so please contact M&A directly for further details and the associated costs.
M&A Apartments Brisbane is a 5-minute drive from Brisbane central business district, Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, Royal International Convention Centre and Chinatown. The Royal Queensland Golf Club is a 15-minute drive away, and Brisbane Airport is only 14 kilometres away.