Our Skyline One Bedroom Apartments (56m2) offer 1 Queen bed, ensuite bathroom, living, dining and kitchen with coffee machine. 1GB FREE WIFI per day. Each room has a furnished balcony with great views. Secure onsite parking (fee). Includes use of Pool and BBQ. 2 minutes to James Street shops & dining.
• Fully equipped apartments
• Kitchen includes cooktop, oven, microwave, full sized refrigerator and dishwasher
• Nespresso Coffee machine and kettle
• Reverse cycle individually controlled air-conditioning in living room plus ceiling fans in bedroom
• Wi-Fi (1GB per day free)
• Flat screen TV with digital and cable TV (80+ Platinum Foxtel IQ Package)
• DVD Player
• Ipod Docking station
• Furnished balcony with great views
• Direct dial Telephone
• Laundry with washer, dryer, clothing airer and ironing/ironing board
• Bathroom with shower, guest amenities and hairdryer
• Security access to building and floors
• Complimentary water on arrival
Great location, well-equipped. Room was clean and well set up with everything you could need.
Very clean and spacious. Nicely decorated. Friendly and helpful reception.
Great location and comfortable!
It was spacious and nice view from the room.
M &A Apartments is a 4 star self-contained apartment complex located in the James Street precinct of Fortitude Valley and New Farm, within a short walk of cafes, bars, restaurants, markets and boutique shopping.
M &A Apartments offer visitors to Brisbane a choice of One or Two Bedroom apartments. Each fully equipped with a kitchen with a full sized refrigerator, dishwasher and coffee machine. Also included is 1 GB of free wifi and a Smart TV with Netflix The property also offers an outdoor swimming pool, BBQ facilities and secure onsite parking.
M&A has limited pet-friendly apartments available. All pets must be approved by the property prior to arrival so please contact M&A directly for further details and the associated costs.
M&A Apartments Brisbane is a 5-minute drive from Brisbane central business district, Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, Royal International Convention Centre and Chinatown. The Royal Queensland Golf Club is a 15-minute drive away, and Brisbane Airport is only 14 kilometres away.